1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is there a way to line my eyes with out putting eyeliner on my water line ?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by stocking, Oct 12, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I don't like that it makes your eyes look smaller I have big eyes ,and I like it to stay that way , plus lining my water line irritates my eyes and it waters a lot . I'm wondering if there is way where it can look nice but I wouldn't have to touch my damn waterline any one know how I can do this and look good doing it . :confused:
    I need help with a little make up tips
    Does under eye make up always go on your water line a woman told me your not suppose to and you have to do it on the bottom but my lashes seem to get in the way it's a big pain .:help:

2. Mimi94

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I use a really thin tipped, liquid liner pen and aim for my bottom lashes roots, but keep a damp cotton wool bud to hand, it might take a bit of practice but will look lovely!

3. black-cat

Try doing it along your eyelash bed, where the root of the eyelash joins the skin, depending on the type of eyeliner you use (gel, pencil, liquid, powder etc) dab/stroke along the lash line. It takes a lot of practice but once you get the hang of it, it is really easy and looks great. :slight_smile:

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thank you girls , I'm using an eye pencil but I also have cream liner, every time I tried to touch my waterline my eyes got watery .