1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questions for transgender women and gay men

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by MotivatedBee26, Oct 14, 2014.

1. MotivatedBee26

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Hi guys.

I have a couple of questions for transgender women and gay men.

I'm a 17 year old girl stuck in the body of a boy. This has made me a very angry person to the point were I hate transgenders because I feel like we'll never be "normal" or ever have a normal life. My anger also comes from the sh*t that my parents give me everyday for being feminine. I was born and raised in Venezuela (now live in Nj) and my parents are very sexists/religious and always tell me things that really hurt such as "don't ever come home gay", "gays go to hell", "no one ever respects gays", "you won't ever step a foot in my house if you're gay". I have replaced the word gay for what they really use which is the F word, which hurts even more.

I have decided to loose weight, well, to feel better about myself. I hated the way that I felt when I was fat and now I have lost 70 pounds and i'm still on the journey to loose 55 more (I want to be skinny, not muscly or butch at all). I have decided that i'll never go through HRT because I'm just not pretty enough to be a girl. I know that i'll never find a straight guy with the face that I have. I rather live my life as a very feminine gay man than a very masculine looking woman (I'm sorry if I have offended any transgender women).

My questions are:

• Do you think a masculine gay guy would ever date a feminine "gay guy"?

I'm very feminine, but not very flamboyant. I don't try to act feminine, its just who I am. I have a feminine voice, feminine mannerisms, and like to do a lot of the things that most cisgender girls like to do as well. I like to keep my body very hairless and hope to one day have a slim body like a girl. I'm not attracted to feminine gay guys at all, so I would like to know if masculine gay guys are interested in "guys" like me.

• Are gay men open to getting married and having kids?

My biggest wish was to one day get married in a simple white dress and have many, many kids with my husband. However, thats not possible. I would like to adopt maybe 2-3 kids with my husband and be a stay-at-home dad ("mom") while my husband is at work. I would be like a modern version of Martha Stewart and the 1950's housewife.

Ok well thank you guys for taking the tike to read this :slight_smile: Umm, well I hope you guys can give me good answers. Again, sorry if I have offended anyone.

2. MrK21

Okay, yeah, I hate that F word. For me that would be like calling Michael Jackson the N word. But if you feel like you are a woman in a man's body, you are by definition a transwoman. Also, a commonly misconception about transgenderedness is that is an escape from homosexuality, which is really stupid.

Number one, that would not save you anyway, T is frowned upon in society just as well as G is.
    Number two, two words: Transgender Lesbians. I have actually seen more of them that are lesbians than straight.
    Number three, if you do not actually feel like a woman, and you go trans, then you would be very unhappy.

Also there are some straight guys out there that like transwomen and some that don't, and both are perfectly fine.

Their are two types of guys that like transwomen:
    1. The kinds of guys go specifically for transwomen. Normally because they would be interested in being on bottom with a woman with something extra.
    2. The type of guys actually see transwomen as biological women, and normally would not want to go near their pole.

And YES there are alot of gay guys that like feminine gay guys, and OF COURSE there are gay men that would want to have kids! In fact alot of gay guys are fighting for that right as we speak!!

3. MrBrightside

Just answering the gay related parts of your questions.

Yes masculine gay guys can be interested in feminine gay guys, Ive dated a feminine guy and im the masculine, football hooligan, beer drinking type of guy. Some masculine guys prefer feminine guys. Then you have guys that are between masculine and feminine.

On the point of kids, i think most gay guys want kids. Kids are a huge hurdle gay guys have to overcome in terms of acceptance. I want to have 2 or 3 kids, every guy ive dated has wanted kids in the future too.