1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's Consuming Me...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Polterpup, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Polterpup

The loneliness, that is. I spend almost all my time home alone playing video games. The feeling of loneliness is so overwhelming that I just cut myself off from the world and burry myself in my games. It keeps my mind off of the problem, I guess...

I guess the main issue is my friends. I have this group of four friends that always make plans without me. I don't feel like I'm distant from them at all at school, but it's like they just cut me off from the group afterwards and I can't tell if its intentional or not. It makes me feel very disliked and unwanted and...lonely.

Another smaller issue is that fact that I am kinda wanting to get involved in a relationship, but being in such a small area (and in a part of Tennessee where about half the population is homophobic), I haven't really met many other gay or bi girls. I'm pretty open about my sexuality in public, and I always wear my pride bracelet to try and show that (being careful that I keep that info away from family), so I don't know what else to do. It probably wouldn't matter as much to me if my friends would just include me in things and make me feel less distant. I'm getting kinda needy and depressed...what should I do?

2. SpaceSuit

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Have you tried talking to them and letting them know how their actions are making you feel. If they are doing it unintentionally then they will know that it really hurts you and they can try to include you more. If it is intentional then you might want to find new friends. (*hug*) Sorry you're experiencing that.