1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't even know

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Ophelia, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Ophelia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm sorry, I changed my mind and I don't know how to delete this post.

#1 Ophelia, Oct 16, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2014
  2. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    U click the triangle

3. Blossom85

Let me start by saying..

What you are going through, whatever you are feeling, no matter how small or insignificant you think it might be.. It is important. Very important. You are just as important as anyone else in your life and on this site as well, so never think what you are going through is not as important. Also you don't need to apologize to anyone at all sweetie. It is what it is and if you feel like breaking down, then don't undervalue those feelings.

I am sorry to hear you are going through so much pain an do heartache right now. I haven't ever been in your situation before so I don't know what it's like or how it feels for you but even though I don't, I don't want you to devalue your own feelings cause you simply feel like it's something you should just sweep under the rug. I think you need to just let yourself grieve as much or as little as you feel you need to and know that grieving over losing someone else whom you love and care for or knowing you can't have her doesn't mean you love your husband any less or makes you a bad person.

I have seen you struggle here a few times and feeling unsure if you should post on other people's threads so I am really glad to see you asking for help here. It shows you know that sometimes your strength will guide you to help you make their right choices. Asking for help doesn't make you weak, it just makes you stronger for recognizing your own limitations and knowing you just need a few words of support or advice.

I can tell you feel guilty, you feel guilty about having feelings for someone when you already have your husband in your life, but you don't need to feel guilty to ashamed or selfish at all, I think if you are able to find peace with that knowledge, you will feel a lot better.. You might need to just keep reminding yourself of that and just trust that your heart knew it was big enough to shared around to more then one person. I don't personally understand how one could fall for another whilst already in love, however I would never take that away from anyone else or make them feel it is not right as there is no right or wrong in love.. There is just love..

And loving two people at the same time might just be your special gift, sharing your love around, although with a special gift like yours comes pain and suffering too cause you might have to choose between one or the other and feel like you see hurting them both as well and have those feelings of guilt.. But your gift is nothing to feel ashamed about or guilty about.. You are a sweet, caring and really wonderful woman from what I have seen of you here so far and all you need is a little guidance, a little push in the right direction.

I think focus on things that bring you joy and happiness in your life, focus on things you can do to make your world and your life a better place to be, allow your friends to be there for you when you need them, lean on them or at least lean on us.. Don't be scared to post and tell us how you feel, sometimes a comforting word here can make us feel so much better.. I know when I have been down, the people around here are just so wonderful and comforting.

Just be yourself and allow yourself to feel sad, but also allow yourself to feel happiness as well.. Remember the good times and take comfort in those moments, learn to love yourself more as well and trust in all of your instincts and know you are a very sweet, caring and loving girl. You can help people in ways you wouldn't even realize at first.. I never realized my words had impacts till the people receiving to my words told me, and I didn't think some of my words were all that much, but they were a comfort for the people I was speaking to, so you can help.. Even if you don't know what to say, just something simple.. Like my thoughts are with you.. ~big hugs~ I hope you too can take comfort in my words and feel a little bit better. You are not alone.

4. Ophelia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Blossom, you always have such amazing things to say. Thank you for taking the time to say them to me; I'm sorry I deleted my post.

5. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Most of the community here is really considerate and your posts are anonymous... many people really like to help, and often the advice given is very thoughtful...

I would say its a good thing to ask questions, get involved, voice ones opinion... and open threads...

(*hug*)

#5 jay777, Oct 16, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2014