1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice on Dating

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Regius, Oct 18, 2014.

1. Regius

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I've recently become interested in a woman who is a pansexual. I actually thought this over for a while being a straight guy. And it doesn't bother me, but was looking to get advice from someone on to how talk with her. She has no experience with males, and one bad experience with a female. Any advice would be great.

Thanks,
    Regius

2. Blossom85

I think talk to her the way you would normally talk to a girl.. Being pansexual is no different, it doesn't make her any different apart from the fact she can fall for someone of any gender. How do you usually speak to women? Maybe just ask her out for coffee or dinner and get to know her, ask her about herself, tell her a little about you. Just don't over think it and don't over stress about it. Look for common ground, movies, tv shows, other interests and then work on that.

3. SpaceSuit

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I second what Blossom85 said. She's not a different type of person just because she has a broader acceptance of dating options. Start a conversation, go to a movie, go to dinner, get to know each other. Since she's had a bad relationship experience in the past be sure to communicate honestly and openly and just...see where things lead.