1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questions

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by sleepwalking, Oct 19, 2014.

1. sleepwalking

Ok, so I can't remember one specific time where I first asked myself "Is it possible I'm gay?" however, over the last year and a half, lesbian and bisexual topics seem to have become more and more prevalent in my internet searches. It seems to be something that just keeps coming up in my thoughts, and my question is this: Is this normal? Did anyone else find a lot of their thoughts and google searches suddenly started trending towards LGBT topics when they were first starting to accept the fact that they might just possibly be gay? (or any other orientation?) Like as in one day, I was looking through my browsing history before I cleared it and I realized most of the pages I visited had to do with LGBT things, predominately lesbians :eek:, and that was the first time I ever actually considered the fact that I might seriously like girls and not guys. It's like my subconscious was trying to tell me and I was ignoring it. Has anyone else experienced this phenomenon?

2. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh yes.

One day I decided to 'clean' my weheartit page and, on the first 6-7 pages I found A LOT of girls pictures. I was dating a guy back then, so that's how straight I was, hearting beautiful girls. Guys? NONE. And I saw it after I broke up with him, and then I started to understand that's not really normal for a 'straight girl'. Even through I kinda knew I was bi, but turns out I am not.

By the way, I was always supportive of LGBTQ even when I had no idea about my sexuality.

So yes, there is a lot of signs that we do not notice or we are not aware of, but when we notice... WAS I BLIND OR WHAT? lol

#2 MyLittleWorld, Oct 19, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
  3. Rosalynn

Story of my life basically.

4. Litveninko

same here! All the time. Its normal. You want to explore a new thing in your life and know who you are.

5. rhapsodic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're definitely not alone. I feel myself thinking about my sexual orientation and becoming more involved with the LGBT community.

6. Frostbite

I didn't dare do searches since my parents could see what I searched, but once I got my own computer and workstation at home I started to notice it more. I really started searching after telling my boyfriend I felt like I liked girls too. It snowballed from there.

7. sleepwalking

I didn't really realize until I got my own laptop a few months ago and it was like: "OMG!! I like girls! How did I never notice? It seems obvious enough did anyone ELSE notice?" :eek: