1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Everything getting worse

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by artist92, Oct 19, 2014.

1. artist92

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So... I'm going to be homeless. I had a small makeup bag that I had in my basement. I hollowed out a piece of a work bench, and hid it in that spot. Then I piled heavy wood pallets in front of it. Somehow my parents found it. That violates the contract I signed and now I have one wek to leave. Everything is a blur. Also, Ive been cutting so much that my entire left arm looks like a chainsaw ran through it. I feel dizzy. I lost so much blood. I cant take this... why cant they accept me...why cant I just change and be normal...

2. Celatus

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    :frowning2: Have you heard of something called the Trevor Project? They are a hotline for lgbt youth who get kicked out of their homes or are feeling depressed, I've heard they can do great things:
    866-488-7386
    This is the number for the Trevor Hotline, it sounds like they could help
    Best of luck, sorry to hear about your situation. :slight_smile:
    My cousin went through a somewhat similar experience, he's also transgender

3. DarkestDream

I'm so sorry! :icon_sad: They made you sign a CONTRACT? That's just so WRONG. I agree with Bubblemonger, try calling that number, and explain your situation. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts, please stay safe! (*hug*)

4. Blossom85

I am so sorry to hear this news.. I agree that speaking to someone at that number that Bubblemonger mentioned could be a good idea.. Just know that you are in my thoughts and I will be praying for things to work out for you.