1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Having suicidal thoughts again...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by MerBear, Oct 21, 2014.

1. MerBear

I don't know whats going on...I have a job, I go to school...and I love olivia Cooke (actress) but still I'm sad...I was in the elevator on the way to school and all I could see is how high I was and how I wanted to jump then when i was walking to class, I saw a guy carrying an axe and all I could see is of is how sharp it was and how I wanted someone to kill me with it then I pictured a guy just shooting me in the head and all I'm thinking about dying and I feel so at ease with it ...my girlfriend and I are taking a break (go figure) and that's nlt why I'm sad...I think it's because I had a chance to move out of the country and it was taken away from me because another family could get there faster (au pair opportunity) now I'm just left half dead. I started cutting myself again...and All I want more in this shitty world is to move out of the country and lately I've been sexually harassed on the streets and then I had a dream I was raped now I'm paranoid about that...ugh ..I just want to die that's all I can think about

2. Nick07

Hi,

the sad thing is that once you experience those kinds of thoughts, it's easy to go back to them again. You need to learn to fight them and not fall for that trap.
    What about searching for another au pair job? There a agencies you can try.

3. MerBear

I tried but it will take months to get over there and the au pair family's doesn't want to wait that long

4. Nick07

I thought you could register with an agency and be on their list and they would offer you families that are looking for an au pair.
    You need to be positive in your thinking if you want to work with kids :slight_smile: They will feel it.

5. MerBear

There's plenty of websites for au pair and au pair family's you don't need an agency nessesarily