1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What does my crush mean by this?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by littlered4517, Oct 23, 2014.

1. littlered4517

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    OK I accidentally confessed my feelings to her about 3 wks ago. It was awkward at first but she told me she was fine with it; that she thought I was pretty & a sweet woman and she liked me a lot but that she didn't want to hurt me if it didn't work out especially since I've never been with a woman. Well about a week ago she seemed really into me--liking my Facebook posts & updates and we even flirted kind of heavy one night. A couple of nights later I posted an update just saying I needed a night on the town. She replied saying we should shoot pool one night. We joked for a few minutes afterwards & then...she shut me out completely. She won't text, call and she hasn't liked anything of mine on Facebook even though I've still liked a few of her things. What is going on?? Now she did just get out of a 2 yr relationship with a woman she loved & who broke her heart. The ex is also moving to a new state Monday which has my crush upset. But why cut me out? I can't figure out if maybe I did something wrong? Does she like me back and is shutting me out as like a defense mechanism or do you think she just doesn't want to be around me anymore?

She just posted this on her wall (a quote picture): "don't look for a princess in need of saving. Search for a queen willing to fight by your side" does she mean me? Or her ex? Or am I overthinking? How do I get our casual friendship back? I'm so confused right now

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You can read tea leaves all day long if you'd like, but we aren't going to be any better at it than you are. Best bet is to just send her a message - "Hey, haven't heard from you in a bit. Hope everything's OK. Talk to you later." Then, stop hovering and focus your attention elsewhere. :slight_smile:

Lex