1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who The Hell Does She Think She Is?!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by ZenMusic, Oct 24, 2014.

1. ZenMusic

I suggest only commenting if you've read my previous posts about my Mother, I am not talking about the kind of person she's proven herself to be in the last year or so.So once again, my Mum tries to bring up a bad situation to cover the fact that she can't answer a question or that she is wrong. So she brings up the fact that as soon as I figured out my sexuality I "ran off and told my so called friends." It's not up to her who I do and don't tell about my sexuality, I knew what would happen if I came out to the school and I can deal with it, the worst mistake of my life thus far was telling her. Yet she is the one who ran off to my Dad after a year and to this day, thinks she had the right to disisimilate my personal life whenever she pleases. There is no point arguing with her about it, she always brings up the "I felt like I was lying to Dad" card, making it about her, which infuriates me even more. She has the audacity to lecture me on "not telling people certain things", and then tels my Dad and makes my life unbearable to live through. Who the bloody hell does she think she is. Sorry about the rant,, I am so sick of her turning things around on people when she knows she's wrong and making anything bad that happens about her.

2. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ZenMusic, she is your mother now and will be 30 years from now. And reading your post brings me right back to when I was your age dealing with my mother. Eerily similar. Unfortunately, 30 years later, not sure you should expect much to change. For me, I just got used to it and now ignore it.

3. ZenMusic

Yeah but the thing is you aren't around her 24/7 (Neither am I but I spend most of the day in my room) and you can get away from her. I have another s years left.