1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

at a lost?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Kristina5, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Kristina5

I am currently in the closet m t f x dresser. I have been that way as young as I can remember! I not only feel I should be a woman but a lesbian too? I have always loved the female body and often live in secret that way as I do look good as a x dressing female! I have no desire to be with men! yes I would date someone like me as they would more likely understand what it is im seeking in this type of relation. Is this wrong?

2. GreyRose

Of course it's not wrong! You like what you like. Love (at least the right kind of it) shouldn't be considered wrong.
    Go for it~

3. Kristina5

thanks makes me feel better! I seem to always have the good thoughts about it going but love the way a woman was made! hope to find a way to get more there! the dream of being female replays over and over. I have had a good start as I was never a person with hair all over! so to be soft and smooth to start is awesome! makes my VS collection look very good on me! thanks again for reply

4. ithinkiamgay

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Kristina,

I'd say, start looking for places where you can meet people who think alike.
    You'll start feeling immensely comfortable and normal once you meet someone.

And no, it isn't wrong to think the way you do.
    Anything that feels right within, cannot be wrong.

Good luck! :slight_smile: