1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Mother Is A Childish, Defensive, Vindictive, Drama Queen And A Hypocrite

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by ZenMusic, Oct 27, 2014.

1. ZenMusic

So about 5 months ago, my Mum turned 43. She'd had a party about 3 days earlier, and we have some friends in London. She'd invited my Aunt's son to the party, and he'd bought a friend. My Mum asks my sister if they can stay with her for a while, and my sister would have had no problem with this...if she knew the friend. She was a bit uncomfortable with 2 boys she barely knows sleeping in her house, and then she goes back and says to her friends that she only didn't want them because she doesn't like them (completely and utterly pathetic." The hypocrite part : I have a brother with autism, and he isn't very good at communication, so like we would say excuse me, he would push past people. He did this to my sister once and she called him an idiot in annoyance. My Mum immediately told her not to say it, and yet she and Dad call him 100x worse most of the time. And I can't count the amount of times she uses a situation SHE and SHE ALONE (Her outing me to my Homophobic Dad, knowing what would happen, playing the victim card and blaming everyone but herself for something she did which nearly made me end my life.) caued to try and guilt trip me. She also reckons I go around spreading lies about what happened to people, even though I don't want or need to, and I haven't, they both made themselves look bad enough. Does anyone else have people like this in their family?