1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A door closes, and yet many more open

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Orion3406, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Orion3406

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey guys!
    I'm pretty sure this is my second post on this website. You guys have been so helpful that I haven't needed to come back until now. fyi; I'm 18 with a car and driver's license.

All of this started a little less than a week ago. I hardly know any gay/bi guys at my high school. Mostly because I only just came out and don't know where to start looking(besides GSA, i'm already in it. Still don't know that many.) I figured that I'd ask around and sure enough one of my best friends had a gay friend (more like a 'good acquintance') so he gave him my number and Sam (he's 17) and I have been talking at least a little bit everyday. Our current relationship (if you could call it that) is only a few days old but i'm excited to see how things unfold. My main problem here is that I have no idea when would be a good time to meet in person. Not a date, I know that'd be too fast. We have similar tastes in music, hobbies, and i'm currently working on seeing if our humor is simalair. Progress; I know i made him lat least laugh today. I know it's early but I feel like there's something between us, though small at the moment. We do not go to the same high school so I have less time to interact with him but I think we're getting some where. Any idea of how long I should wait before I ask (or he asks) to meet him in person? Are there any good indicators?

Rmember that this is my first attempt at a gay relationship so I'm fairly clueless.:confused:

2. Really

Do your schools compete in any sports? You could meet to watch a game/match.