1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know what to do and I'm stressing out .

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by stocking, Oct 30, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I told my lgbt group about what was happening at home , the counselor and the others said I should go to a domestic violence center and live there for about two moms then move in with my cousin , I told my aunt about it and she is against it and i know my uncle will be too I hadn't told my cousin yet but I'm going to talk to him about it tomorrow . The domestic center said they will help me move all my stuff out I just have to tell them when , but the reason I find this hard is my aunt and uncle will become upset that I did not take their advice or for doing my own thing . Plus my mother will be upset as well if she finds out that we're moving all my things . I'm trying to come up with a good time when I can leave . I think going to the shelter for a while is great for me but I'm not sure what to do .
    Is it wrong for me to do things my way , I need all the help i can get .:help:

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Go with your gut :slight_smile:

3. Really

Why are your aunt and uncle against it? This is temporary, right? You could exain that you like the idea because the centre people/movers will act as a buffer as you move out and then you'll be free and clear to go to your cousin's place without putting them in the middle with your mom, etc.