1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An Update of Sorts

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by lovinladies, Nov 2, 2014.

1. lovinladies

lovinladies Guest

For those who have seen some of my past posts, you may know that I have dealt with severe depression, which lead me to self harming and developing anorexia. I also have both mentally and physiclly abusive parents that are extremely homophobic.

In one of my posts I was trying not to relapse. I ended up relapsing, but instead took charge and checked myself into a rehab hospital. I was there for a month, and I am now living at a friends with as little contact as possible from my parents. My grandparents are helping me get emancipated as I am almost 18.

I'm two months clean, which is the longest I've been clean since I was 13. Me and my girldfriend are still going strong.

I am happy to say that I am going to be ok, which is something I couldn't say three months ago.(!)

2. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I can't say I've seen your past posts, but I am definitely grateful that you will be okay! Congratulations. I'm so happy for you. (*hug*)

3. CrazyAwkward

I don't think I've seen your other posts, but I'm glad to hear you're doing well! Congrats on being two months clean (*hug*)

4. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Stay strong and keep up the great work. No doubt you are pushing yourself everyday, and it's great to hear the progress you are making!

5. Blossom85

That is wonderful news, I think I might have been here after you stopped posting, but it is really good to hear that you are doing better. Your grandparents sound very lovely and supportive of you as well. ~big hugs~

6. ithinkiamgay

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Good to hear this!! Stay positive and keep us updated!! :slight_smile: