1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transfering

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Gremlin, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Gremlin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey I go to a really religious school and it is really cheap like 2,000 per semester no scholarships. Anyways I have a friend that is out to pretty much everyone, which includes my roommates (I am out to almost no one at this school including my roommates :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:). Well one day she was going to sleepover and I was giving my roommates a heads up that she was going to spend the night and basically my roommates said they don't feel comfortable, which I get if we shared a room, but I have my own private room they don't even have to see her. This made me feel really uncomfortable for many reasons and so I spent the night somewhere else. This was kind of the last straw for me and I don't think I could be happy here for another couple of years.
    I thought I could deal with this school until I graduated but this really set me off I don't think this is true anymore. So I think I will transfer, however my parents are helping me out with school and as you probably noticed it is really cheap and if I went somewhere else they couldn't really help me as much. Plus I don't know what I would tell them is the reason for me wanting to leave without coming out to them. I was just hoping maybe someone could give a good reason for leaving because all I can come up with is that I don't really fit in.
    I hope this all made sense. Thanks in advance