1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mental illness diagnosis = no love, no life, no job?..

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by MyLittleWorld, Nov 4, 2014.

1. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm in 11th grade. I am having problems with my mental health, and I am still living with my parents. If I went to doctors, they would put me in the hospital, and I am sure of it. I am not gonna expand it by telling how, when and what happened, I've seen doctors, and I have a family's history of mental illnesses.

The problem is, my parents see how bad is it. They shout and put me down, because they think I am ok, and I am faking it. I can't go to school, I can't sleep or eat, I cry, anger, my concentration is messed up. It's getting worse, I have it for almost 4 years... I even dream about killing myself, and I want to. But I have to finish school, and go to university... and here it goes. My father said I will be nothing, if I have a diagnosis of mental problem. It means no job, no love, no education because no university will want me, no life basically. But I just can't do tihs anymore... I lost so many people because of this. I can't control it, but I want to get better, I want to be stable. I remember who I was before it started, and it breaks me. My parents want everything to be good, so they ignore everything, or think I am just a bitch, like devil is in me.

I am afraid, and I have no idea what to do... can somebody give me an advice? Thank you..