1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbians: Would you still commit, if your partner can't go down on you?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by softbutch5765, Nov 4, 2014.

1. softbutch5765

I know there are a lot of pillow princesses and asexuals out there that have lesbian partners. My ex-girlfriend is a pillow princess. This is all fine for me, as I always had pillow princesses as my girlfriend.

But, once I learned the fact that she can reciprocate sex with guys, but not with lesbians... It became a different story.

Is it mean for me to break up with her, because she can't go down on me? Would you still commit to your partner if she can't reciprocate sexual pleasure on you? That if only you have a penis, that's when she can do two way?

Thank you. I extremely need advice, as I'm inclined to go back to her even when it hurts. :bang:

2. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I think I remember this, It seems like It's getting to the point where it isn't worth it anymore.

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    so she was bisexual pillow princess ?:confused:

Well to answer your question no , I would not go down on her .

Yeah I remember I saw a post similar to this ,I'm wondering if it's from the same person .

4. softbutch5765

It is the same person - and thank you very much, Fallingdown7 and stocking for all your wonderful previous advice.

It was in June when I last posted about this issue. 5 months have passed and we still have the same issue and have finally broken up last night.

I'm just not sure if I made the right decision. I feel like I want to go back, because our relationship was perfect, with the exception of this issue.

5. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I think still think you should pick a better girl , because if you get back together this is still going to make you upset . why doesn't she want to eat girls out ?:confused:

6. softbutch5765

She doesn't know why. She says she just can't do it and feels guilty about it.

7. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Sounds like since she uses the word guilty sounds like she might be fully accepting to her attraction to women .:confused:

8. softbutch5765

Hm, she explained she feels guilty because I wanted something and she can't give it. And I've been doing everything I can for her.

I believe she is sincere with our issue. I just don't undestand bisexual girls who are romantically oriented to lesbians but sexually oriented to guys. It just hurts me in many ways.

9. Blossom85

I don't think it makes you a bad person for breaking up with her, I myself can't answer the question cause it would depend on how she is as a girlfriend in other aspects.. Sex isn't the be all and end all for me, so I don't think it would bother me to much, but I can't give a proper answer without having experienced it first hand. If you have needs that need to be met and your other half is not and can't meet them no matter what department it is wether romantically or sexually, you need to think about it and decide if you can keep it up..

It sounds like you have been trying to make it work since June and it is still an issue for you and I think the longer it goes on like that, then you might start arguing and resenting each other. She might resent you for pressuring her or asking her about it and you will resent her for not being able to give you what you need, so it sounds like perhaps you have made the right decision for yourself in the long run.

10. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I think you shouldn't go back because it hurts and it will hear more if you get back to her , there are many bisexual girls who are romantically into girls that will get girls out too , you just need to find someone better .

11. laut

Out Status:
    A few people
    She's absolutely not obliged to do any sexual act she doesn't consent to, but you're equally not obliged to be with her when it makes you feel bad about yourself and the relationship.

Sometimes people are just incompatible sexually, it's ok.

12. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If I ever had a girlfriend again, it would also be a sexless relationship, just like the ones I've had so far. Oral sex with a woman (giving or receiving) just doesn't appeal to me. And I wouldn't feel comfortable with a woman giving me oral pleasure and I don't want to reciprocate. So I just avoid sexual things altogether when dating a female. I'm more of a cuddle and kiss person anyway, no matter which gender I'm with. Though I have had sex with men before, I feel that sex is overrated, so don't see the point. :dry: I have almost no sex drive anyway, which suits me just fine. :grin:

Come to think of it, both the girls I've dated so far, cheated on me. With guys. Perhaps it was because of the lack of sex, and the guys were willing and eager to pleasure them?

13. NatWheeled

Short answer is no, I wouldn't. Whether its intentional or not she's hurting you. You've tried to work it out, but it seems she's not quite willing to put in the same effort. I'm not just talking bout the sex either. Relationships only work if both partners give to each other...and again I'm not just talking bout sex. How come she never paid for a date? Does she ever plan them? Why didn't she ever drive out to visit you?

14. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I also remember when you posted about this for the first time. This is a decision only you can make but I think it can hardly work long term. Considering all you said it's obvious it's been really bothering you and I assume if you two go back together the feeling won't just go away; this issue will keep hurting you.
    This actually makes me wonder how she really feels about you. When I was with my boyfriend there were things that I didn't fancy doing much but I at least tried from time to time because I loved him.

15. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yea, I know I'm a guy, but I'm gonna reply anyway.

Okay, I've been here over a year and keep hearing new terms ...pillow princess? I had to look that one up. Most of the definitions seem to be a girl who just lays there during sex, so I'm going with that. The truth is that being a "pillow princess" (excluding gender here) is enough for me to never invite you over for sex a second time. Without the "pillow princess" part i probably would commit to a guy who didn't reciprocate oral. Do I enjoy receiving oral? Yes, most guys do, but it's not something I put a ton of stock in.

Whether it's the "pillow princess" part that I wouldn't enjoy or the lack of her reciprocating oral that you dislike, the problem is still the same. The problem is that you don't have a partner who satisfies you sexually. There is no way that I could commit to someone who doesn't satisfy me sexually. This does nothing but cause problems. You said that you have been with her for 5 months and are already frustrated to the point you broke up with her.

From the rest of your post I believe you think that she is a great person and are upset that the relationship is over. I have to ask though. If you were frustrated to the point of breaking up after 5months what happens if you get back with her? More of the same? If it's more of the same and goes on for another 5 months then what? Do you go behind her back and find someone who will satisfy you? Could you live with yourself if you did?

I know me asking if you would cheat my sound extreme, but my bet is that 5 months ago you didn't think it was a big enough problem to cause a break up. I know your heart is aching because you broke up with someone you care about, but going back is just going to make the same problem continue.

My advice is mope around the house in your pajamas for a couple days, eat you a couple gallons of ice cream, then go out with some friends. After a while you will be ready to get back out there and maybe find a girl who makes you happy and can satisfy you sexually as well.

16. mobrien1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No I wouldn't. Because a relationship has to go both ways, and sex is included in that.

17. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    The worse too is when your both bottoms as well and one refuses to top .

18. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I guess in a way this also proves that some people just have preferences you can't change. I know I could never bottom for a girl regardless how much I like her....It's a no-go zone. Which is why discussions are so important,

19. candle

i dont want a pillowprincess, a relationship should go both ways, not one way only

20. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, I don't think I could be with someone who wouldn't penetrate me, so I can certainly understand where you're coming from.

I mean, I think it's not a lot to ask and intimate partner to reciprocate oral sex... :frowning2: