1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can I change?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by TrueHeartZ, Nov 5, 2014.

1. TrueHeartZ

I know I've posted a lot about this but I just want to get as much advise over it as possible. I am bio female but have felt male since I was 13, I'm 19. Whenever I look in the mirror and see myself as female it makes me feel miserable. I wish I where born male so bad I cant stand it. I am still attacked to men though. It's given me hope that this feeling is just something that will go away. I even have a guy I like and think likes me. He doesn't know how I feel and I don't want him to. I hope that maybe if I'm with the right guy he mite be able to change me. I want these feeling to go away and for me to be happy as a woman. Is it possible they will ever go away?

2. iiimee

I'm not sure if it "goes away". I am sorry to say, but most people in your situation eventually admit that they want to be male and be treated male, at least to themselves. I myself am in a sorta rough situation involving dating, because straight guys want to treat me female, which hurts me emotionally, and gay guys see me as a girl instead of a guy... Anyway, I think you should try things out, and ask yourself this question- Do I see myself as a girl in 10 years, or a guy? I couldn't stand being female in apearance and how people adress me for that long, so I know I'm stuck with it. Who knows what it'll be like with you though. We all have our own stories. Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but you can always talk to me and ask me anything k? :slight_smile:

3. TrueHeartZ

Thanks for the advice. I ask this question a lot on here because I'm just not sure what to do. If I had a choice when I was born about being a man or a woman I'd pick man a 1000000000000000 times over. I just feel kinda lost now. p.s. thanks for being so nice:slight_smile:

4. laut

Out Status:
    A few people
    True, can you say what is keeping you from going 'ok i'm a guy'? Is it fear of someone else's response, or not wanting to be a 'freak' or something else?

5. TrueHeartZ

I just don't want to disappoint my mom. She's the only family I have left who hasn't deserted me. I know if she knew she could never except it. and mentally in the long run I want to have a family. A husband and kids but in my heart I know I don't want to be a wife.

6. laut

Out Status:
    A few people
    Oh that's a really difficult situation to be in. (*hug*) Unfortunately, being true to yourself is as important as having family, either one will make you very miserable if you don't have it. Personally, I'd say you can find created family, those who will love and respect you for who you are, but no one else is ever gonna be your mum.

For having kids, there's options for harvesting and keeping eggs, I do believe, so you can be genetically related but not have to be pregnant.

7. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Overtime, things can change. I think in the long run you'll be happy with who you are. It just takes time, so don't act like you have to find out by tomorrow to know what you want.