1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does she know now?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by smellofseasons, Nov 8, 2014.

1. smellofseasons

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm madly in love with my ta in one of my classes. Well I have a huge crush. We've hung out twice and have sooo much in common so I don't want her to know how much I like her. I'd like to remain friends. Well this past class she looked so gorgeous I don't think I took my eyes off her one moment, though I tried really hard. Once when she was engaging me in the discussion I literally had to look straight forward , away from her, to concentrate on what she was asking. Then when i looked back at her I knew she saw me do this and am pretty sure I responded with something completely off topic. Another girl also TOTALLY caught me checking the ta out. Normally I'm so discreet but it was so hard that class. Now I feel like any possibility of friendship might be ruined! Does she know? Tips for how to keep my eyes off her?