1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

School Trip :/

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Rainbows~Exist, Nov 9, 2014.

1. Rainbows~Exist

I'm going to an open day at Oxford University with a mini-bus load of kids from my school and I'm starting to feel quite apprehensive about it because NONE of my friends are on it :frowning2:
    I fear they're going to group us up and I don't want to be that quiet kid in the corner so do you think there's anything I can do? I really want to go but I don't want it to be awkward :/

Any advice is greatly appreciated,
    Thank you.

2. That one guy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nothing bad will happen, you should go even if your friends aren't there who knows you may make some new friends not to mention I'd jump at the chance to go to oxford Uni.

3. shinji

shinji Guest

Thinking about how the situation might be awkward, will make the situation awkward. Just grab your favorite pair of earbuds, some nice music and sit there blasting music. If you do happen to be "pushed" into a situation where you must talk to someone, keep eye contact to make them uncomfortable and compliment them on something, so as to not appear rude, then simply look away.