1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eye Contact with someone I don't know?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by gamergirl689, Nov 9, 2014.

1. gamergirl689

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi, I guess I'll get straight to the point. I'm a sophomore in high school and over the year I started having a crush with this girl who was in my health class. At the end of the school year she started noticing me. She would stare at me for seconds but it would feel like she would space out while looking at me.

Fast forward to this school year, where I was walking to class when we cross paths we both looked at each other our eyes lockdown when she was walking forward she was still looking at me so was I.

A week later, I was walking again there she was we crossed paths again she was looking at me I looked at her then at the ground then at her again she was still looking at me keep in mind we were still walking But she always has this blank expression on her face so do I.

Now this is the part that had me in shock, A month later(last Thursday)I was getting out of art class going to P.E. class. I was looking at the ground while walking then I looked up there she was 6 feet away from me looking at me with her cheeks red She Was Blushing! We both gave eye contact once again But I backed out and broke the eye contact.

The Question I'm asking is well, What does this mean? Does she like me? I feel like smiling at her next time I see her But I just need to know if there is any tension between us? Give me your opinion PLEASE BEFORE I DO ANYTHING STUPID

2. ForeverYoung000

If you think that she doesn't know your name just introuduce yourself casual or see her in the hall and ask her about the school assignment to start out. Or say something like, "Aren't you in the Drama club?" "So you play volleyball?" just small talk. Work to knowing her friends and manage to get her number but be careful not to let her friends star to like you too much. Good luck :slight_smile:

3. gamergirl689

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Will keep that in mind.Thnx

4. ithinkiamgay

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I like the words you used "I guess I'll get straight to the point that is." :grin::grin:

Man! I almost imagined myself being you and that the girl is looking at me standing 6 feet away, blushing, wow!
    Well, I'll follow the advise my other friend gave too.
    Just that, make sure you give a nice smile, super nice at that.

5. DancingGirl

I am alot older but she is obviously interested. Maybe just as friends but she is taking as much of a chance as you. Just say "hi" and smile. Meeting people is great. Maybe she will become a super awesome friend or maybe that totally wonderful someone special.
    I like the earlier suggestion about talking to her about something she may be into. Get out there. Be brave.