1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flirting and eye-contact

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by southwildguy, Nov 10, 2014.

1. southwildguy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hello!

This is my first thread here besides the 'hello' on the Presentation Lounge (sorry if this is not the correct area for this... )

Anyway, I recently started accepting my sexuality - something I denied for many years and that caused me a lot of emotional distress and depression). I am trying now to explore more of this entire new world, but I am still very insecure about it.

One of the things that intrigue me is the eye-contact. Recently I spotted a guy in my university who I found pretty cute - when he saw me, he looked into my eyes for a considerable amount of time and then said hi to me in a distance. I am average looking at best, so I don't really know if he found me interesting...

This has happened before with other guys. How can I know if the person is interested on me and is trying to flirt with the eyes or is just giving me a 'seeing who is passing by' look? I love eye-contact, but I'm afraid of doing this with the wrong person...

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  3. Marigoman25

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not sure. that works in bars...maybe it's flirting