1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm not sure how i'm gonna move out

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by stocking, Nov 10, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm not sure how i'm going to move out , it's causing me to stress out and lose sleep . It's gotten so bad that people at work tell me I look tried .
    Well I was planning to move out when my mom went on one of her jobs when she's gone for a week , but I'm not sure how much stuff I'll take and plus before I leave I need to do a few things . I don't know where to start a,nd I'm panicking I only have 2 months left before my parents move out of our current home and I want to move into the women's shelter before then .
    I want to avoid fighting with my mom because she will be upset about me leaving and will raise hell .
    She isn't getting any work with her current job , she decided to stay home . She's suppose to be saving money to move but she hadn't , but it's not my problem anyway .

2. NatWheeled

Maybe if you sit down n make a list of what you need to get done before you move, then take it one item at a time.

Also maybe make a list of what you need to bring, then add to it what you want to bring...etc

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thanks NatWheeled I never thought of making a list .:slight_smile: