1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dating my 1st girlfriend

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Lezbiance, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Lezbiance

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    At age 22 I decided to finally put my curiosity to the test. I went on a first date with my now girlfriend of 3 years. It was everything I imagined and everything I wanted. I love my gf, she's my best friend and I would do anything for her.

My problem is... what about dating other women? I'm so curious to experiment what it would be like to actually go on dates with other women or date as a single lesbian. Is this curiosity natural? I don't want to lose my gf but I feel like I'm still really young to be stuck to one person forever. :frowning2:

I would never cheat on her and I would never want to hurt her. I guess I'm stuck.. any advice?

2. MissMiri

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    yeah it is umm i dont know what to say here though

3. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You might think about really talking with your girlfriend... about intimate wishes, your dreams.... fantasies.... this could bring you much closer together. Of course it could also show differences, but its up to you two to work that out... to find common things... etc...
    And you could think about making friends... having those needs fulfilled by them your girlfriend cannot... maybe talking to more outgoing persons etc...
    Its normal not all our needs can be fulfilled by one single person.

4. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

You really will have to think over your feelings. Is the want to experiment worth losing her or is curiosity more important? It's up to you to decide.
    Some partners are okay with you dating around with their permission and some aren't. Though you can always start with having platonic relationships with other lesbians and see how that goes first