1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Intimacy with a Guy

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Justinian20, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Justinian20

I'm unsure of how it will feel to be intimate with a guy, I imagine it all the time and it's complete with soft hands and massages and cuddling and things like that. But I'm kinda scared of how it will feel to me as I've never had any romantic relationships in my life ever. So I'm kinda confused about how it will feel to me.

I've never been kissed, or done anything with anyone, I am a full blown virgin and I wouldn't know a lot about romance and love except from what I watch in some movies. I know what attraction is and I have felt it and now I sort of have accepted I'm gay, I'm finally letting myself run free. But I'm a bit scared of how intimacy with a guy would play out, what if I don't like it.

2. shinji

shinji Guest

I can tell you one thing... it won't be anything like how you imagined it. It's quite more "clunky". We tend to imagine such stuff, in a much more "fluid" fashion, as to what is physically possible. If that makes any sense. Basically, don't rush, and make sure you are both comfortable.

3. Kaiken

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmmm... Intimacy with a man is a little hard to explain, but I'll give it a stab.

The first and probably most difficult part for you will be the initial guilt you will feel at having these feelings, especially as you have mentioned that you are still struggling with your sexuality. It's also important to differentiate between intimacy and sex. The two are completely different. You can be intimate without having sex. It's a connection that you share with the other person that is more powerful than friendship. Its not exactly love, but the feelings of longing are the same and the need to be with the other person is compelling.

Start out with being friends with a gay man, make it clear that your are not ready for a relationship, and if the other person is willing to wait you can experience how the intimacy will grow into love, if your lucky. Sorry I cant be of any more help. let us know if you continue to struggle with these feelings.

#3 Kaiken, Nov 14, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
  4. AKTodd

Assuming you've had sexual fantasies about being intimate with a guy and enjoyed those, the odds are pretty good, you'll enjoy the real thing.

Some parts will fell different from what you imagine, some will feel like what you've imagined or close to it. Some parts you thought you'd really like may turn out to be less enjoyable in reality. And some things you might be currently be neutral about or think you wont enjoy might turn out to hugely enjoyable to you.

Go into your first time with an open mind and you should be fine:slight_smile:

Todd