1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight guy friend is pressuring me for a 3some

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by stocking, Nov 15, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So I told my straight guy friend that I'm lesbian ,because he seemed to be getting a crush and I just wanted him to know that he has no chance with me .
    Recently he met one of my female friends who I have a crush on , he thought we were a couple . I told him we weren't and we're just friends . He also gave her his number so they can meet in person because he also likes her too , but I got jealous because I like her too and I'm hoping she doesn't get feelings for him . I don't know her sexual orientation . He told me he thinks she's bisexual and that we should have a 3some .
    I don't want to have a 3some with him and her . I prefer if I was to sleep with her that it's just me and her I don't want him in the picture . But it seems like he's trying too hard to get a 3way out of both of us .
    I don't know what to do and how to get him off my back .
    I even told him I have no attraction to the opposite sex and he said how does that work .
    He thinks women are just either straight or bi and cannot be gay and only men can .
    I have no idea what to do about this and I feel so disgusted by the way he's acting it's like he thinks he owns my sexuality . :help:

2. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

What a disgusting pig. Don't give into what we wants. Maybe you can find a girl who can pressure him to have a threesome with her and another guy LOL

3. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! The next time he asks, just say 'no' in no uncertain terms, and say that you are not interested and you don't want hear about it anymore. If he still brings it up afterward, just walk away.

Wondering, are you out to your friend? Does your friend know that you have feelings for her?

4. itsnow2014

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I hate men like that :frowning2:

Just refuse, refuse, refuse!

5. Andronas

I agree to this wholeheartedly. Just say no -- straight up. Don't be euphemistic and don't leave any room for him to try to negotiate. And just get rid of him if he doesn't accept that answer.

6. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    She doesn't know I have feelings for her .

7. antibinary

Just tell him no. If he continues say 'no means no.' If he still continues remind him that he doesn't own you. Then walk away.

8. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm thinking that maybe we can't be friends if he keeps this up , I actually liked him as a person before he started acting like this .

9. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It is something to think about. I mean do you want a friend to behave like this around you?

It would be worth bringing it up with him the next time he acts like this. Let him know that his behaviour makes you question the friendship. If the friendship means anything to him, it should make him think.

10. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I think I will , it's getting on my nerves so much, with this whole 3some mess I wouldn't even feel safe bring a girlfriend around him because he might try to come on to her .

11. Wolfiee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ugh, men like that are pigs. You should never participate in something you've clearly said 'no' to, after all, consent is important in any kind of sexual activity. This guy 'friend' of yours needs to seriously grow a pair and learn to accept that no means no.