1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can't hold my silence any longer.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Rainbows~Exist, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Rainbows~Exist

I want bore you with any of the details but I need to get something off my chest that is really pissing me off. My father re-married a complete and utter bitch who needs to realize that she is not superior to anyone. She is extremely aloof and so set in her self-absorbed views that she believes she is always right and knows what is best for everyone. What hurts me the most is that I don't think my father really loves her. They constantly argue and honestly it really upsets me and annoys me that I can't say anything about it. Furthermore, she constantly talks about me and my other siblings behind my back... It's gotten to the point where she's sent hateful messages directly to my mother about my sister. I just want to tell my dad to divorce her. Remover from his life. She is poison and for want of a better word I fucking hate that insensitive cow.

2. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I feel for you though the problem is if you dont sit down talk to your dad man to man about this nothing can change
    Or you can sit with her and talk to her and try to get close to her she might open up and be nicer after time if you and your siblings tried to be closer to her if that didnt work at least if you decide to talk to your father about this he will see that you tried to be nice but she was being a step mother from the first place and doesnt want to change