1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i can barley handle it

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by joshy the queen, Nov 17, 2014.

1. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I always seem to be strong i have faith in god i love myself i accept every little part of me i dont break down easily im so strong without any friends or anyone helping me to build myself in those hard years where i could just get beaten up or even raped for being flamboyant
    Hell even queens in new york get beaten up as far as i know
    Ok thats one thing feeling scared
    Its another that im always alone always people in school might like me because i make everyone laugh in lessons but thats it after class they are strangers i have no friends everyone push me away because of who im the flamy cute childish guy
    Hell even gay guys here hate us and think that we are just part of pethatic girly guys
    My family hates everything about me they think im worst than those diva girls and that im also just trying to act like stupid people on tv
    Im starting to hate every guy cause only guys hate me father boys at school guys in the mall
    I never hear a word of hate from girls
    Im also crying and feeling lonely now i just need a friend even girls who used to be friends with me blocked my number
    I just cant stop crying i cant keep being strong my whole life i want to lean on somebody

2. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    (*hug*) I know what you mean. It's only so much a person can take and being alone does not help it. It's one of the reasons why joined ec, As for advice not all guys or gay guys are gonna act like that ( dont let a few bad apples change the way you feel )

If you ever feel alone and need to vent there are always people here for you and dont forget that. I also know what its like to only feel wanted at certain times by others and it sucks... You always got person in the world thats going through or been through what you're dealing with

3. Justinian20

Man, it's much better to be with someone than alone and I feel much the same way, I built myself incredibly strongly because I have many of the flamboyant gay characteristics except for of course a high pitched voice.

It's also surprising that I find myself relating to this a lot. I never felt like I had proper friends in high school because in school I would make everyone laugh and outside of school no one talked to me, it was when I started to hide my flamboyant side that I was talked to. But I don't want that to happen to you Joshy boy. I don't want you to have to hide, just remember joshy that you are not alone in the world with what's happening to you.

4. Kaiken

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I feel for you. I have to admit that I was one of those people that avoided the flamboyant ones for fear of being tarred and feathered with the same brush. I only narrowly escaped going through some similar experiences.

There are friends online that you can talk to. It's good to be independent and strong, but it always helps to have someone that you can just pal around with or just talk to. There's no need to be strong 24-7.

5. Justinian20

Joshy I noticed something, (Australian Bogan), "You want some barley mate, well I'll give ya some barley" (Joshy the Queen) "No I meant to say barely and I'm not that great at spelling cause English isn't my first language." (Australian Bogan), "Well mate ya might need some barley cause it's gots some good nutritious junk in it like iron or summin like that." (Joshy the Queen), "I'm not low in iron what are you assuming and I don't need anymore nutrition I eat so healthy." (Australian Bogan), "Well bugger off then."

Just to make you a little more cheerful mate cause I want to cheer you up.

Ain't nothing but a drink of beer
    Waiting for you by a deer
    You might be a diva
    But you ain't gonna shiver
    Cause I'm gonna wrap you in my blanket

I'm gonna hold you tight
    All through the night
    I'm going to make you never feel alone
    All the pages have been blown

I don't know what to say
    I love you cause I'm gay
    I don't matter who you are
    I see you like a star
    Shining so bright in the night
    I'll turn on the light

And we'll say
    In the Future there is hope
    In the Future it'll be dope
    In the Future you will enjoy
    Everything in life
    I'll make sure that happens to you

Oh Joshy you make my day
    Queen or not I'll lie in the hay
    With you
    I'll make you some stew
    Then we can buy some things from the store
    I know you want more
    But what else can I give you

I can give you love
    We can fly like a dove
    Above the trees forever
    Oh yeah

In the future you'll be free
    Living down under with me

(Hey Joshy just to cheer you up mate) I know you are down, but that song I just improvised is what you look forward to. A life with a guy you love. Just replace me with that guy.

6. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OMG lovely you made my day really you i cant stop smiling now :kiss:
    Thank you and until i find that guy i will keep holding on this song
    And btw i cant change not anymore i will try to be strong and stop thinking about how alone and scared im
    Also thanks for everyone else i will try to come here more often and rant all day:grin:

7. Celatus

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Aw dont let it get you down bud :slight_smile:
    Haha I try to act straight around guys but I usually dont when I'm around my female friends XD
    But I have some guy friends who know and are cool with it too