1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling "horny" on a daily basis?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by MissRanger, Nov 20, 2014.

1. MissRanger

MissRanger Guest

My apologies if this thread is explicit but I just have a few questions about this topic. I'm a teenage girl who's constantly thinking about sex. Sometimes I feel weird because I feel like I'm the only teenage girl who has this high sex drive. I usually get butterflies or tingly feeling down there and I tend to shake my leg a lot.

Just wondering if any people dealt with this when they were a teenager? What were some of your habits (ex: shaking your legs etc.)? Are there any girls here (especially around my age) who's constantly thinking about sex? I just want to know that I'm not alone on this :icon_redf.

2. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Not to worry it's perfectly normal. I can't honestly remember the last time I went a day without getting horny at some point. I do that leg thing all the time too, though I never figured it was related.. =o

3. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    All the time. Feeling really sexual is a totally normal part of being a teen.

Seriously, I get massive sexual urges lasting for a while at least five times a day on a bad (or good, depending on how you look at it) day. I can go through days in which I seem to think only of boys, but I have other days without sexual drive at all.

Your sex drive might be difficult to control, but rest assured that a lot of teens, male and female, have a seemingly impossible attempt to limit constant sexual desire.

I tend to need to stretch when I'm aroused, especially in the legs.

4. BiShoegazer

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    In my case it's the complete opposite. I can go weeks without much of a sex drive at all which is quite odd given my age.

Anyway, in your case I wouldn't really worry about it too much as it's completely normal to be really horny on most days at your age. Just grin and bear it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. zkdorko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yes! I remember I felt horny quite often when I was younger.. but my sex drive has gone down quite a bit now. No need worry, it's completely normal... not many people talk about it around your age because there aren't many open to talking about that subject just yet. You're not the only one.

6. MintberryCrunch

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yep, that is definitely normal for teenagers. I know I'm still technically a teenager, but it happens to me at 19. It comes in cycles sometimes--there are times when I'm not horny at all during the day and am not thinking about sex and other times when every guy I see who isn't ugly is something I'm picturing being in bed with -_- I think I have noticed the leg shaking as well; also with me I tend to touch my face a lot.

It calms down when you get older, but it's normal for your age :slight_smile:

7. Rawrzilla

Rawrzilla Guest

Like Brandon Flowers would say:

"You are gonna miss me when I'm gone, you're gonna miss me when I'm gooooooooooone"

8. heyguyswhatsup

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    As a guy who's friends with many girls, I can assure you that most girls do indeed get horny and crave sex regularly.

Speaking for myself, I do very often. But that's for myself only lol.

9. Phalange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't get horny very often. However, that's normal when going through a depression.

I'd say don't worry about it too much. You're far from the only horny teen out there.

:la: (!)

10. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i'm horny right now.

11. justbehappy

I think it's perfectly normal. Sometimes I can get probably 1 week without getting horny, or have any kind of sex drive, and then there's those other days when I look at girls and start to want to lick them ... yeah, I said LICK THEM. One thing I've noticed is that when I get horny or find someone really cute, like I wanna eat you up stuff, I tend to get up and walk away from the temptation, if you know what I mean. I also tend to bite my lips.

12. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Every morning e.e and oh lord those full moon days... on a full moon stay away from me boys...

13. cuppycake

Of course it's normal! Hell, when I was fifteen, I was a freaking ... shit, you know when dogs have a period when they start humping the pillows, the air, someone's legs? YEAH, I WAS LIKE THAT DOG.

And, y'know, things haven't changed much since then ... I'm still a little puppy who likes humping. So be proud, girl! Be proud and keep on humping!--I mean, what.

14. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You might just have a high sex drive. Not an issue as long as you don't try to repress it (okay, don't be like those horny dogs humping everything, lol).

15. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I'm not a teen, but it happens to me even now. Sexual desire can last for a looooong time

16. C P

C P

Nope, but I'm not exactly the majority here. As others said, it's normal so you shouldn't worry about it.

Thanks; I'll be sure to note that down and pay a visit then, just to make sure you're locked away behind a glass wall.

17. mobrien1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wouldn't worry about it. I'm not exactly a teenager anymore but I still have a high sex drive and usually think about sex on a daily basis so it's perfectly normal

18. Miles16

Miles16 Guest

Nothing could be further from the truth. Being horny as a rhino is normal as hell at your age

19. MissRanger

MissRanger Guest

I'm a bit surprised at the responses :grin: Yeah I do think that many people may either be prude or embarrassed on talking about the subject.

20. Blossom85

I don't get horny every single day, but it is something that happens on a regular occurrence and I agree with everyone else, it is normal and nothing to be worried about at all.