1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Make A Move?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by sublimeprincess, Nov 20, 2014.

1. sublimeprincess

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There's this girl I think is super gorgeous and she is kind of the new girl to my best friend's and my little group. I think she classifies as straight, but likes to do stuff with girls every now and then. Well, the other night we were cuddling after a drunken debacle, and the morning after when we SOBERED up, she still wanted to cuddle but like took her hand to my crotch area and laid her hand against there. She would take her foot and casually do a quick run up and down my leg. She also just put her face by my crotch and grab by my thigh. But like we never talked about it, and I just wasn't sure if she was just teasing me for fun or whatever. Do you guys think these are obvious signs that I could probably hook up with her? We were so hung over that we laid in bed the entire day, but she got off of me and laid by herself later in the day. Should I have made a move?

2. I am Kakashi

I think the best thing to do would be to just talk to her. If you have feelings, romantically and/or sexually, just tell her. And ask if that's somehting she'd be interested in. I wouldn't push her to identify, and probably best to make it clear you aren't going to go around talking about your relatioship if she doesn't want anyone to know.

But to answer "should I have made a move?" NO. If anything had happened, it most likely would avae been written off as a post-drunk fun thing, ruining any chance of a real connection. Sounds like she is just kinda testing the waters. Just talk it out