1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

called to my attention

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Justinian20, Nov 22, 2014.

1. Justinian20

I just discovered that I used to talk about man on man sex in high school but albeit with subtlety. I was always making comments about something that was about homosexuality. I think my old high school must've known I was gay because here is the answer a couple of old friends gave me when I came out to them.

It's good you're accepting yourself. Mmm makes me think did most of the high school know I was gay because I didn't say anything else except I'm gay.

---------- Post added 22nd Nov 2014 at 09:03 PM ----------

To the people I've come out to of course and yet the answer was the same for all three.

2. QueHaPasado

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Does it matter to you if they knew?

3. Justinian20

Not really because they are all nice people and none of them are homophobic

4. QueHaPasado

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    That's really good, then! I had a guy friend a few years ago who always used to comment on attractive men and talk about getting a boyfriend, but never officially came out to any of us until recently. He didn't need to. XD

5. Kaiken

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    People 'ust to joke that I was so against relationships that I either had to be gay or an old Jewish woman. Why they said that, I have no idea....

6. kumawool

A lot of people that figure out a person is gay, never say anything for fear of being rude. It's great that they accepted you, and are genuinely happy that you are (in their eyes at least) becoming a happier and healthier person, through "accepting yourself"!