1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cant cope anymore. Dont know how to anymore

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by enigma 25, Nov 22, 2014.

1. enigma 25

Feel as if everything is falling apart. Dont even know why I'm trying to reach out at this point since it feels like there is no point in carrying on with life (or whatever that is).Just dont know what to do and feel as if I cant go on anymore.Feels as if it would be better if I just disappeared and I dont even know if thats true or not at this point

2. I am Kakashi

I'm so sorry you're having a rough time. :frowning2: You are reaching out by posting, that's a good sign! Please don't disappear!

3. enigma 25

I'm probably trying to do too much on my own

4. Kaiken

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Keep reaching out. There's a lot of help to be given here. If you talk through what is upsetting you it might make you feel better. People might even be able to provide some advice. But at the very least we will listen.

5. enigma 25

I think I should just go back onto meds as much as the thought of doing that scares me.Just to get through this time in my life.

6. howsit

howsit Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Maybe if you gave a few more details about your sitch, someone could help dude.

I'ma go out on a limb and say that based on your overly-vague original post and subsequent one-liner, you probably do take on too much yourself; namely, emotionally/psychologically. I basically read your second post as:

Haaaa. What's stressing you out dude?

7. RainbowMan

When you say that you're trying to do too much on your own, what do you mean by that? What are you trying to do on your own that you feel unable to do? You also mentioned going back on meds, do you have a doctor or someone that prescribed the meds to you that perhaps you could talk to? Do you see them on a regular basis?

8. enigma 25

I see the GP and tried seeing a Psychologist.I should probably try to do that again.I do not feel comfortable with the idea of a Psychiatrist yet though,due to bad experiences regarding that.

9. enigma 25

I'm scared and confused.I don't know how much I should share and how.I don't know if posting any of this was a mistake.I don't know.

10. enigma 25

I'll talk to the GP and follow her advice.I should go offline and have an early night.

11. Incognito10

I feel I might be in a similar boat, though I do not know the details of your situation. I am so depressed and suffering from anxiety and not knowing how to get out of this terrible cycle that I've been in all my life. I am off my meds and do not want to go back on them just to cope because I don't like the side effects. I am not suicidal but could gladly just disappear. :icon_sad:

12. enigma 25

*Hug* I'm scared to go back on meds too.I'm scared it will make things worse.

Sorry to hear that you are going through something similar (yes every situation is different but its still tough)

13. enigma 25

Have a prescription and going on holiday soon,so my life is getting really trippy again :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    Well hope everything goes okay.

14. Clancularius

Clancularius Guest

I hope you feel better.(*hug*)

15. DinelodiiGitli

I hope things get easier for you, I'm being honest when I say I can (partially) relate. (*hug*)

16. enigma 25

Thanx for the support (and yes I know that I have been a bit vague on the situational aspect of things).

I hope I'm doing the right thing by going back onto meds,I don't know for sure.But will see how things go.I'm really scared to be honest :icon_sad:

Anyway,I'll just try to take things easy and not worry too much

17. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If possible, work with your Doctor to find the right prescription for you. A Doctor needs to hear feedback from patients about the efficiacy of the medication he/she prescribes. Sometimes people do experience unwanted side effects or bad reactions to medication, but alternatives can be explored and prescribed, providing the Doctor is fully aware. The only person who can let the Doctor know is the patient.

18. enigma 25

I'm feeling worse today despite taking something last night.I get thats normal in the beginning sometimes.Well for most people.I am not exactly most people though.

I've tried that in the past for years but in almost all cases pills just end up making things worse.

I'm trying to be patient but I really don't know what to do.Wondering whether I'm just making things worse for myself by going onto meds again.

I'm not sure how much is situational and how much is chemical anymore either

I cant go through what I did before again.Its not worth it.Shouldn't have even posted anything.

Besides,its pretty clear that I should not even be on this site.I'll figure something out.Nothing more to say.

19. antibinary

Look on the tumblr. The witty comments should cheer you up.

20. enigma 25

Okay.

I don't see a way out of my situation anyway.At the point where I don't really know whether I care what happens.

I suppose I should stay safe though (well that's what I'm told anyway)