1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A little problem in school.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by MrK21, Nov 22, 2014.

1. MrK21

There is this girl at the college I go to. She is transgender and she is treasurer of GSA, and president of Anime club at my school, both of which I am in. I recently got into a bit of trouble for posting a link for a support group for men that have an orientation for trans-women on the GSA's Facebook page. I do not have interests in trans-women myself, but I have had interests in trans-men and I was trying to provide help for people with similar experiences. I have suffered greatly due to way too much verbal abuse in LGBT message boards because of this, when it is no different then a gay guy saying he only likes men with big dicks. Nobody bashes him for it. I was simply trying to help people who are going through the same thing, because if it is doing harm to me, it could be causing people to commit suicide. Anyway, it started a little bit of a spat when I posted that site on the GSA page, and fortunately everybody was more polite there. I have even apologized on the Facebook page. Also I even brought cookies and drinks for everyone at Anime club the next week. Now to the main issue, I was sitting with some of my acquaintances from these two clubs and another club, minding my own business and then she comes in and SITS RIGHT NEXT TO ME. A little while later it was me, her and another girl on one side of the table and all of the guys at another. I went and sat next to the guys. She says "Oh good, he left!" where I could hear her crystal clear. Then further on everybody heard gunshots and it was 28 degrees F outside and she told everyone to be safe out there except for me. Oh, and I am completely bisexual now, so yeah, the trans chasing thing is no longer an issue.