1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad Day Yesterday

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by willycubed28, Nov 22, 2014.

1. willycubed28

If things couldn't have gotten any worse for me this week they did. I have been dating this guy for about a month. He seemed genuine, nice, into me, and he was a complete gentleman. Well, Wednesday night he asked me if I wanted to go out with him on Friday night. I said I would love. We agreed to meet at Starbucks and then he would take me to dinner. So I go to Starbucks and I wait...and wait...and wait. He doesn't show up. I call him. He doesn't answer. I text him. He doesn't reply. Something inside of me told me to google his name, so I did. First thing that pops up is his picture, and he is wanted by the police. Here I am sitting in Starbucks, and I am a complete mess. I spent all night crying last night, and woke up crying this morning. I feel like a fool honestly. How could I have been that blind?? UGH

2. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There is No way whatsoever you could have known unless you asked him specifically if he was wanted by the police. And I can not imagine anyone asking that question as a matter of due course in the early days of a relationship. From his perspective, not sure that is information to volunteer either in the early stages of a relationship. Don't beat yourself up over it.

3. kumawool

You didn't do anything wrong. (*hug*)

it's okay to be sad,
    But don't beat yourself up too much over this.