1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Too Pushy?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by William, Nov 23, 2014.

1. William

So, I emailed my crush because I fucked up and said something in an asshole type tone. So, that being said, I apologized by email and I hinted at getting his number, he didn't bite instead he sent (paraphrasing because I don't feel like copy and pasting) "No harm done, enjoy your break."

Would it be too pushy to email him asking for his number?

2. shinji

shinji Guest

Yes, somewhat.

You need to understand that by doing this, by being the initiator of the conversations, by being the one with the "requests", you are making yourself vulnerable.

I don't know the details of the situation, but i'd advise giving him some time, letting him make the first contact, next time. So as to not be vulnerable to a rejection.

3. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Dont force it out of him for sure! Maybe get to know him better then ask for it when the time feels right

4. I am Kakashi

I'd wait a bit. If in a few days/ a week or something, you are going to try and talk to him again, I'd keep it super light/ casual. If he seems open to just chit-chatting, I'd still wait a bit. if you're worried about being pushy, offering your number instead?