1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting over a handsome guy

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Happy Guy, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Happy Guy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    well, there is a very handsome guy (top 1% of the world) who i have fallen for.
    initially he would behave as if he is interested in me. he is so handsome that he plays around with people and just want to have sex. he is bisexual but he doesn't accept. we have cuddled a lot, wrestled so much (he dominates most of the time) in sexual way. all these made me believe he is interested in me what i forgot that a guy with such a look knows only one thing, and that is to fuck and get sucked.
    i know that if i start sucking while we wrestle next time, he wont stop but the thing is i want both of us to have emotional bonding and not just physical. I have fallen in love with him and i dont know what he feels about me.
    i dont think that he he is a kind of a guy who would fall for anyone (playboy type) and therefore i want to get over him so bad. i see him daily. it kills me, please help me in getting over this guy. i dont think that i will be able to find anyone as beautiful as him ever and that makes it even harder :tears::tears:

2. shinji

shinji Guest

Sounds like a jerk, who only uses you for personal gains and is knowingly yanking your chain, so as to keep you just interested enough that you won't run away. Which is what you should do. Distance yourself... Stop being readily available to him, see if he will actively look for you, to find what he wants (kinky stuff + companionship). People like that are the scum of the earth, wanting you, only up until you satisfy their needs...

3. Celatus

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If he just wants to f*ck then he's not really a good friend :/
    There's plenty of fish in the sea.

4. robclem21

Here is the thing:

1. If you want an emotional connection, that can be difficult with someone very closeted before you even consider the fact this guy seems like a total jackass. If you are uncomfortable having a strictly physical relationship, then I agree with others in saying its probably best to let him go and work towards finding someone who can reciprocate your emotional needs.

2. The good news is, if you found one guy who is this good looking, chances are there will be more in the future who are interested in you. Everyone always I will never find anyone as hot, but chances are you probably will. If he was interested, then I am sure you are attractive and have a good enough personality to be able to find more guys like him down the road.

5. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you really want to get rid of him and get over him, tell him how you feel. If as you describe he is not interested in an emotional connection, he will let you know, show his true colors, which will eliminate any doubt in your mind that you need to move. Thus, you will then move on......

6. Happy Guy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks everyone for your suggestions. Just the other day we cuddled on his bed, it was evident what he wanted from the way he was touching me. i feel no emotional connect what so ever. he is so occupied with flirting with other girls that he care less about me in public. but when we are alone in the room he is a totally different man and behaves as if we are in a relationship. i have confronted him many a times but he is too ashamed of his feelings that he never acknowledges that. what hurts me is that he is constantly flirting with girls and is a two faced asshole.

anyways, today i told him that i cannot continue my friendship with him. as it is his habit, he would come running and apologizing, but this time i am determined not to loose myself and be strong. he is just using me and i know that for sure. i have to see him everyday which makes it difficult but i know i am strong enough to get over this idiot.

7. Angelus

Angelus Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Yay good for you! I understand this feeling. cept mine's abit different. MY ex fiancé, I had to break up with, because I could no longer be female for him. Hes straight, well atleast 99.9% straight.

I definetly got dysphoria, specially towards trying with gay men, when im still pre hormone and pre op Female. Sigh. But youll find your guy, I know it.

8. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just be honest with him and live your own life. Once he sees he can't pull you in with looks, he'll have to change his tune if he wants to be noticed. A lot of really hot guys are kind of taken aback by this approach: someone who doesn't worship the ground they step on.