1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling pretty hopeless.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by bornthiswaybby, Nov 26, 2014.

1. bornthiswaybby

Well, as my birthday comes to an end, I'm realizing that I really shouldn't have even made it to 18. Wrong after wrong, mistake after mistake, there are constant reminders that I'm a failure and I really have no purpose. I am not valued. I have no true friends. I don't get the treatment that every human being deserves and I do not feel loved. I push this sadness onto my family who are the only people who do care, and they don't deserve my mistreatment which is another reason for me to be gone. I'm never going to be happy so why bother going on? That's my dilemma.

2. shinji

shinji Guest

Because you have your life ahead of you... Remember back a month ago when you met that guy, how happy you felt? Granted it didn't work out between you two, but you were happy, at that one point in time... You truly felt happy, didn't you?

Now tell me, why do you think, that this can't happen again?

As for true friends, well... raise your standards a bit.

People not treating you good? You know what they say, treat people the same way they treat you... or, wait... that wasn't it. Oh yeah, Treat people the same way you want them to treat you!

Family... It's their job to be there for you... Instead of feeling guilty about it, try and let them be there for you, so that their effort doesn't go to waste, on you sulking it all away.

In conclusion. Birthdays, they sucks... i know how you feel. Happy birthday? Try to not focus too much on it. I mean, You're 18 now, imagine all the fun stuff you can do.

As for never going to be happy... I'm sorry, do you actually know this for a fact, or are you just making assumptions? I doubt your psychic so, it must be the latter. Stop expecting bad stuff, then you will be able to focus on the good that comes your way.

3. colt

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Life has its ups and downs...as long as the downs don't bury you, you'll be flying in no time...

4. elliot96

If you kill yourself, you ruin the chances of ever getting better. You're just 18, you have so much to look forward to! Stop letting the bad shit drag you down and think of all the great things you could be doing. Who knows where you'll be when you're 20, or older? Make plans, stay positive and remember that you're loved x