1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

newly found bisexual and I don't know how things work...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by shakti, Nov 28, 2014.

1. shakti

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi there!

So i need some advice. I recently discovered that i am bisexual. It was something i had always suspected was in me but didnt know because i had never had any experiences with women. But about a year ago i finally realized that i was right all along when i had my first intimate experience with a girl. Ever since then i've been kind of unsure how to approach the whole thing. I am married to a man and am in a poly relationship but have recently been finding myself more and more attracted to women and not to men.

So my biggest question is how does the whole dating thing work with girls?

How do you know if someone is potentially bi or gay? Are there things people look out for?

How can you be confident that someone is actually gay when they think that they are?

How do you approach girls? I'm pretty timid and am fearful that i will never be able to express myself to the fullest if i am unable to aproach women and know if they are interested or not.

Also if there is any other advice you can tell me about experiences you have as a bisexual or with bisexuals let me know please. I feel a little lost in the dark in this arena.