1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attraction to guys

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Justinian20, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Justinian20

I found myself at the beach today and I started to notice how many hot guys were there, it was a fairly high in temperature day and I actually reverted to what I usually did to guys who I found attractive, I stared at them for a very long time.

But now something else completely different has happened, I was walking by doing something else and a hot guy just turned onto the footpath and it was like "Wow he is so hot" that my heart began to race after seeing the hot guy(first guy was more cute than hot).

Later in the day at the shopping centre I was in the grocery store and coming out the aisle were two hot guys who also made my heart race with maybe giddiness as I felt they were incredibly sexy.

Now I've never felt this way about women. I'm wondering why is my heart racing(it also jumps) when I see hot guys just show up in front of me for no reason, by the way when I say in front of me, I mean in my direct line of sight not like coming up really close.

All I'm going to say is that this is another reason for proving I'm gay, these feelings no heterosexual person would get in front of the same sex.

2. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Is there a gay part of the beach in your area? Talk about getting your heart racing, try finding it and going there!

3. Justinian20

I don't think there is but I reckon my heart would go crazy in that case.

4. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There is a place called "Surfers Paradise" that I just found on Google. Does that sound like a place near you?

5. Kaiken

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You sound nervous and shy. Coming from a nervous and shy guy, the only thing I can recommend is to look them in the eye and smile. See what happens. It may encourage them to come over and speak to you if they are interested.

6. Justinian20

Surfers paradise is bout an hours drive so it might be a good place to go. I also assume most guys are straight so that kind of makes me a little nervous and shy.

7. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    According to what I read, it seems to be quite the gay spot......

8. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You know, one of the really interesting things about the coming out process for people who have spent a lot of time struggling internally with their sexuality is... very, very often, once they get comfortable with the idea they're gay, they find that all of the sudden, the floodgates start to open.

You notice more guys, you feel a stronger attraction to them, you have physical arousal... it all happens because your unconscious is finally able to loosen up and start behaving authentically. It's a good thing :slight_smile:

9. Justinian20

This is so true, I definitely notice more guys and my heart racing along is a sign of stronger attraction to guys.

10. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    .....and you start acting like a giddy child when you see someone that ticks all the boxes :badgrin:

11. Justinian20

I am also now starting to act a lot more like myself in front of my parents which kind of puts me in the position of definitely being more open to myself, I think coming out and accepting I was gay is the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life and yet my mother wants to be a Debbie downer and see me revert to emotionless and persona of male prostitute which I undertook during my teenage years. I pretty much had a story of sex every night just to convince my friends to keep thinking oh that letter thing must've just been a one off cause now he's doing things with women. But the stories are so outlandish, because I never was interested in women.