1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight Girl Needs Help Please

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by New2This31, Nov 29, 2014.

1. New2This31

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I am a heterosexual female that fell for a lesbian girl all from just one kiss. After we kissed she started to contact me more. Via text, calling, etc. and i liked it. I also decided to come to her house one weekend as well . I went. We did not have sex, but I did let her go down on me. Which I liked. Now, again I have never been with a Girl before. I really like this girl we work together as well. Anyways we became much closer. Long story short. We would start arguing alot over dumb stuff. She said that I went out to much, she couldnt trust me, and that to many guys were calling my phone. I told her that they were just friends. About a week ago she told me that we could no longer mess around because she had just gotten out of a 2 year relationship and she wasnt ready to be in a relatinship or date. Now I became very confused becasue by this time we had sex for the first time. We were always together, and if felt like she really did like me. She said that I was toxic and that she needs to get herself together but she does want to remain friends. I told her that I don't want to be friennds. I like what we shared. I have not been with anyone since 2010 and I liked the attention, compassion she felt for me, etc. I am so confused I cant stop thinking about her. I have tried and we have only messed around roughly 4 weeks. I dont know what happend. I understand what she is saying but she just cut me off completly. I am devested and confused at the sametime. Recently we had an argument about this break-up and she told me she no longer wants to talk about it. We have not spoken or texted in 3 days. She did text me yesterday to wish me happy bday but I did not respond.

Also I tried to convince her and she told me by doing that I would never win her back. Not sure what she meant by that.

can u please help me? can we be friends? should i respond if she text me? do u think she will ever want me back as to what we were before since now we arent speaking, but i do have to see her at work? Why did she do this to me? I did read that lesbian break it off with straight girls to protect themselves from being hurt. Thanks in advance for helping me.

~StraightGirl~

2. Melanie

Melanie Guest

Beg your pardon but you really dont sound straight to me.

3. Anonymous

I JUST CHOKED :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

4. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Oh stop it you two :dry:

Okay chica.. My answer to your question. Short and simple.. she is afraid you will want a guy again! After all.. you are ''straight'' besides her. She is your exception maybe? Well she doesn't want to get hurt. Yes it's true.. us Lesbians try so HARD not to fall for straight women. But our hearts want what they want and if you truly like this girl don't give up on her but be very careful because you have a heart in your hands that is just as important as any guys. She probably does like/love you but is very likely scared you will burn her. Just be careful and tread carefully. It's a line Lesbians don't usually care to cross when we find out girls are straight. It's like ''Well why the fuck waste my time'' I fell for a straight girl and it hurt so much when she got a boyfriend. Like my heart had been ripped STRAIGHT OUT OF MY CHEST. I was broken for days.

Anyway.. if she does love you I don't think she means to be so rejecting of you. It's just her insecurities.. she's protecting herself. Maybe she's been hurt before by a straight girl. Good Luck! x

P.S RESPOND TO THAT BIRTHDAY TEXT!!!

5. New2This31

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Thank you so much for your comment . I have heard that before just wanted to confirm if it was actually true. So should I be her friend ? Or should I give her and myself time to heal . I don't think that I am attracted to girls I just so happen to like and fall for her . Will I Perdue another girl , probably not .
    Also I don't even want a relationship I want to be friends with benefits and she doesn't want that either . That's what we had prior to her cutting me off . This has been so stressful . I need to dot thinking about her but I don't want to . I want what we had but I don't knw if she even likes me the way she use to .

6. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

What?! Well it's no wonder she is keeping her distance. You only want her for sex from what you just told me?! Friends with benefits.. she could like you more then that and WANT more from you at some point. Have you ever considered being in a relationship with her?

7. New2This31

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    She doesn't want to be in a relationship . She told me she just broke up with someone after 2years and she's not ready to date or be with anyone . I told her that I wasn't looking to be in a relationship I just liked what we had prior which was FWB . Then she told me she just wanted to be fiends because the way we were we were moving to fast and she had to fall back from me . I don't want to be friends . That's why I pleated to be FWB and she told me to stop trying to persuade her .

So that's why I didn't respond to the text. She also blocked me on IG .

8. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Okay well I don't know if I can be of anymore help for you. Sorry! This is something you might have to figure out for yourself. You know her better than anyone on this forum. Good luck chica! x

9. New2This31

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Thank u Hun :smilewave