1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just took a bunch of pills

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by MusicislifeXD, Dec 2, 2014.

1. MusicislifeXD

Hai. I know this might be a depressing thread, but I just took some pills, because I'm basically done with this stupid life. I want it to be over. I feel like I now have enough reasons to end my life.

2. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey, we're here for you. Talk to us, what's wrong? We're here to help. You can get through these issues with proper help.

3. MusicislifeXD

Well, like I said, I've had enough reasons to kill myself. No one -literally- seems to care. I wouldn't be missed and everyone treats me like shit. I'm just done.

4. Gallatin

Hey there. We care. You've got an entire community of people here who care about you, whether you realize it or not. (*hug*)

Why wouldn't you be missed? And what are the reasons you have to end your life?

5. MusicislifeXD

No, I already took the pills. I'm just waiting.

6. MusicislifeXD

And thanks for being here for me. Your the only ones I have left. I have to end this because my parents couldn't give two flying fucks what happens to me. My sister abandoned me. My teachers all hate me. I have like, no friends except my girlfriend and I'm just a misery to her. I'm failing in every area of my life and I can't get back up.

7. Justinian20

Don't kill yourself because what is the point of doing this. People do care, I care because I've been in that mindset before. I definitely care, tell me all your problems and I'll help you.

8. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I want to hug you right now. I'm sorry you're going through this. But there's hope, I promise.

9. Melanie

Melanie Guest

I know it feels this way right now, but if you die all of these people around you will be devastated.

---------- Post added 2nd Dec 2014 at 05:07 AM ----------

I struggle all of the time with thinking people dont care about me, but then someone does something and I'm like "they would have never done _____ if they didnt care"

If you took pills you need to get them out of you now.

10. you may not think they care about you, but I'm sure they do. even if they didn't, there are so so so many people HERE who love you for who you are, and we can help you get through this!! your life is worth SO MUCH, you've got to realize it. things will get better, and we can help you. please call someone and get those out! you have so much in store for you later on I'm sure, but you have to get through the hard times first. just please consider this

11. borntoroam

borntoroam Guest

Great and magical things happen when you least expect them to. I know a lot of days can be difficult and hard to get through, but I promise it all comes together and is very beautiful. We are here for you and love you! (*hug*)

12. White Knight

First of all go puke those pills out.

When we are down, life seems dark, everyone seems like mean strangers who doesn't give a damn about us and we lack reason to go on. While they can be partly true, they can also be plays our depressed state play on our psyche.

I guess we all have times like this. What I do at times like that is step back and think. Life is bigger than we are. What percent of that greatness we see so far? Who can say what we lived so far wasn't he worst part of it. There is always sunshine around the corner. You just have to turn enough of them to find it.

You are an amazing person from what I saw from your posts. Don't let anyone else make you thing otherwise. You look classy and have gentle heart... We are here for you anytime you need someone and world seems cruel. :slight_smile:(*hug*)

13. Justinian20

It may be a cruel, cruel world but in that world are people who are like you and they accept you for who you are be you a man who gazes into other men's eyes, be you a woman who loves both men and women and be you that guy who was born a woman. Musicislife you should go puke up those pills because people care and people want to help you. I want to help you. You have a great look and I would want to be a friend of yours so I can help you in the down times and bring you up from the darkness and into the light. Puke up those pills before it is too late and don't forget we are here and so tell us all your troubles and we shall help you.

14. MusicislifeXD

Hello everyone. I am crying right now. I've never felt so much love from this many people before. I did as you all asked an I threw up. I don't know if it will just pass, or if I will just past, but know that I love every single one of you so much. You are the only family I have left so thank you for being here for me. <3

15. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey!

It gets better! Really! Don't give up, i know everything looks bad, and it feels that it will not get better, but trust me, it will. There is so many good things in life, it is worth to stay alive to see those happy things.

We are here for you, and, trust me and yourself, you can fight those dark moments and live on.

Keep talking to us! <hugs>

16. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey you... I wish I was there with you, or you here with me, I've got plenty of room and popcorn, and I'd love to have a guest, I also feel alone, plus no girlfriend... Please, don't cry... And please try to look for some help right now. Try to get a doctor, just to stay safe. I have no idea what kind of pills you took or how many, and I'm not a doctor, but if you threw them up between 3-4 hours after you took them, you should be ok, I think, not sure.
    Don't be so hard on yourself, you don't deserve this.

17. Angelus

Angelus Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Omg, please be okay. its not the answer believe me! im a former self harmer and it hurts all around me who love me.

Your wanted by someone, anyone, out there. If you don't believe me, I once took a sword to my throat and threatened to slice it open , cause I was done with being unable to keep a relationship. Figured out, it was me that needs to love me first. Before others would see what beautiful person you can be...

Everyone deserves a chance at life, ITs not over. Go to ER and make sure your okay. I am here if you need to talk. Atleast for a few hours. ( stupid RL)

18. DinelodiiGitli

Don't give up, I really hope you're alright! Life is worth a try, things may be tough right now but it isn't the end. It'll get better, there is love in this world for all. (*hug*)

19. bicomplicated

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Honey, I am glad you threw up those pills. You may not see it, but you do have reason to live. And one day your life will get better. And we do care about you, sweetie. Please call poison control or 911 if you haven't already done so. If you are concerned about their reaction to you swallowing pills, just say you were sleepy and accidently took too many and thought they were tylonol or some shit. But please make sure you are ok. And please let us know if you are ok. HUGS!

20. SeekingTruth

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I hope you didn't go through with this. I attempted suicide when I was a teenager. I am now glad I failed. Times can be tough and times can be rough. I understand the feelings of being unloved and unwanted. I understand the internal struggles. I've been there. I can also say since then I have experienced much love and experienced many things. I am glad I failed in my attempt at my life. You will look back and be glad as well. In life there is always the ups and downs and whenever you are in a low state, remember that an up is on the way. Never forget that no matter what it looks like, you are loved by others. You will be missed if you go.