1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My ex fiance's straight-ISH??

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Angelus, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Angelus

Angelus Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    ??? Ok what do I do guys, My ex fiancé claims he straight but he keeps kissing me and hugging me, and even almost sex a few times. He knows im FTM, pre hormones, pre op. But I dress and act the part of a man.

he loves my male mind and my heart, but he cant stand the idea of kissing a man, even if biologically female. I broke up with him, but he lives with me, I wonder if theres any groups or websites besides here, I can try to get him to see if hes Bi??

He said he has a few expriences with guys, but nothing majorly omg gay or bi.

And he was drunk for one for them.

The military kinda beat him down to thinking he was gay, cause he didn't have a GF at the time back in 80's. ( hes 44 now).

They forced him to have sex with a whore at 18, so he wouldn't be virgin anymore.

He then didn't have sex again til 31, at which was with a female and he became more and more self confident til he thought he blew away those rumors of being gay or bi.

Hes by no means a player, a very sweet gentleman he is. Afraid to hurt me or upset me.

but he confuses me , Even after breakup, hes still touching me gently, showing loving emotions.

Its not just sex. or im sure he would of rushed to buy condoms already ( weve been out for two weeks so no sex).

If he could come to terms with me, without demanding I don't do hormones or surgery, Itd be great. I love him I do....

I just don't know what to do with him...