1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OMG! I'm going to gay scene this Saturday! OMG OMG!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by RahRahLM, Dec 2, 2014.

1. RahRahLM

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Jeez! It's actually happening

I got talking to a friend at work and she put me in contact with her gay friend. He's 17 so there's like 7yrs between us but I don't mind that... Hoping to make good friend. He's bringing three of his friends so they'll be five of us in tota(&&&)l but OMG its happening. I met him Sunday gone for a chat, we were meant to go out Saturday gone but something came up and he couldn't so we decided to meet the next day just to chat and get to know each other.

He's a decent guy, lovely and sweet... we seemed to hit it off well. Yeah I'll admit he's easy on the eyes but I only want to be friends with him. He is cute though... I'm like : o (Gotta stop doing that)

Anyhoo I just wanted to see if you guys have any advice. I live in UK by the way just incase the gay scene is different in the states. He's used to going to the gay scene and has given me some good advice, you know, things to look out for, what not to do and all that. I'm just nervous is all, understandably but it would be cool if I got to kiss a guy... that would be a bonus. Just going is making me excited.

Calm down. Need to chill

(!)(!)