1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have a strange huge crush on my teacher?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by shotonthechest, Dec 3, 2014.

1. shotonthechest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've been in love with many women, but this one is different.
    Okay, I know this might sound strange, but I have a huge crush on my teacher. And the problem is that.. she's a straight married woman with 2 kids. But holy shit, she's so young and like, damn hot!
    I thought this feeling would fade away with time, but it's already the second month and everything is getting worse. I started getting jealous of her husband, and my crush has gotten to that point that whenever she doesn't pay any kind of attention to me I start to feel sad and even cut. I get so shy when she looks straight at me, I feel nervous when she calls me out, I feel excited whenever I see her and I can't help staring at her. I think of her all the time, and whenever I do, I get sad because I know she will never have similar feelings for me.
    I am the best student in class so I have to enter her lessons... both because I have to and I don't want to disappoint her. But I just cannot do this anymore, I have to get over her, but I don't know how to. Maybe you guys could help me somehow. :bang:

Anyway, LGBT we rock <3 love y'all

2. xander1986

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I don't know if this helps. But I am somehow on the same situation with you, but this time it's my boss. I am jealous of his friends and how they can be comfortable with him. Whenever he acknowledges me, I feel like my life is awesome. However, when he doesn't respond to my friendly chats I begin to be depressed and think angry stuff. I am a top performer at work. I surpassed all the expectations set to me. But I really want to get over him.

But I want to share with you the advice that I got which I didn't get to try at first since I didn't have the time. But they told me to find another distraction. Sure you might see your teacher every class but if you have something to distract you, maybe it wouldn't be that hard to forget.

Let me know if this works, because I really need a distraction myself.

3. lilstar04

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There two types of love one where we want the person to ourselves because how they make us feel. The second one is we love them and we want them to be happy. If you are jealous that means #1 which is a selfish love = suffering for you. When you can't have them you suffering= sad angry etc. The #2 love which is an unconditional love, you love them & want them to be happy. She has a family you would think of her happiness with her family could be your happiness then you won't have jealous. Jealous only hurts the one being jealous it don't hurt your teacher. You can love her, just love her as she is, including her family.