1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hug your friends

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by oohkeagiechuu, Dec 4, 2014.

1. so yesterday I got home in a stinky mood, and wasn't feeling very good about myself
    school was overwhelming me, my parents, everything. I started getting depressed, and it gradually grew worse. I had a pretty awful panic attack, and was seriously considering killing myself. I've only ever told one friend (my best friend) about my depression, because generally I try to be happy and bubbly all the time and that's how I want people to see me. my mom eventually found me sitting in a ball in my closet crying my eyes out (I know, I'm pathetic) and she tried to help, but there wasn't anything she could really do. I asked her to put my friend on the phone with me and she did. the first thing she said: keagie, whatever's going on, whatever your planning... stop. or I will personally find you and slap you in the face because you're better than that." that one statement really helped me and made me calm down a bit. so I talked to her for a while and explained what was going on... I was SO CLOSE to coming out to her, but I didn't for fear my mom might overhear.I took some DELICIOUS antidepressants (haha ew not yummy), and eventually cane down from my panic and all was okay. (!) I probably would have done something I would regret now if it weren't for her. she's talked me out of HM01 many times (cutting) , and all of the support she's given me only made my affections for her stronger ... but that's another story. so go hug your friends, and know that if they're true, they'll always have your back. It really helps not to keep absolutely everything in, even if there is more you're hiding. hugs for everyone here too (*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(&&&)

2. DinelodiiGitli

Aw, hugs and best wishes to you. (*hug*)
    [​IMG]

3. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm glad you didn't do anything you regret, and that you're feeling a little better now.

Here's that hug. (*hug*)