1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ummm...What?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Rainbows~Exist, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Rainbows~Exist

So today me and my best friend were out walking her dog this evening and at one point I really needed a whiz so I went (It was in the woods it's okay...). But anyway. She kept looking over at me and kept trying to look around to see my... you know... and after I came back she said to me "I'm going to see your dick one day." What the hell? She knows I'm gay but what was that... She said it with so much certainty... What was she thinking?

2. Hemlock

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    How did she say it? Was there any playfulness in her voice? Perhaps it was just a poorly executed joke?

3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You could just show it to her, as in "OK, you want to see it? Here you go. Happy now?" Often times when people call others on their inappropriate behavior, they end up embarrassed and the issue goes away.

4. Quiet Raven

Yeah, probably just a joke. But a rather insensitive one.
    But if she does it again you should probably tell her it is making you uncomfortable. Or maybe even tell her before she does it again if you want.

5. Incognito10

If it doesn't come up again or there are no other signs, I would assume it was a joke. If it does come up again, you might have to ask what exactly she means by it all.

6. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I hope she was joking, because....that's just, wow.

7. Rainbows~Exist

She didn't sound like she was joking... She actually sounded quite serious :/

8. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

It's especially weird if she knows you're gay. I hope she's not the equivalent of the common 'Man who thinks he can turn lesbians straight' in female form.

9. Rainbows~Exist

It's especially weird with sleepovers if I come to think of it :confused: Sometimes when I sleep down her house she cuddles up to me and will face her back to me and stick her bum out? She moves a lot in her sleep but I don't know if its deliberate 'cause before she has "accidentally" rubbed her ass on my dick :/ (I don't like saying dick XD)

10. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Welcome to my world men tell me that too ,but I get ''I'll fuck you straight"
    These people have no respect for others sexual orientation and need to be put in their place.
    What a disrespectful woman:tantrum:

---------- Post added 4th Dec 2014 at 12:30 PM ----------

I'd stop sleeping at her house if I were you:dry:
    Next time she says stuff like that say this "Can't a man just piss in peace!!!"

#10 stocking, Dec 4, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2014
  11. Quiet Raven

I see... Yeah I think you should definitely talk to her about that. Ask her why she does it and tell her it is making you uncomfortable. Definitely before you have another sleepover.

12. DinelodiiGitli

I think she might just like you. She certainly shouldn't be behaving that way but some people don't understand others orientations no matter how out you are. She might think you'll become straight by behaving the way she is, you need to talk to her about this (awkward but hey, she should know better). Explain that you are not interested.