1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just... Don't want to be alone right now.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Mickz, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Mickz

So I just turned 17... 45 minutes ago exactly and I feel really alone right now.

This is the worst birthday of my history of terrible birthdays. My best friend didn't even remember it's my birthday, even though I asked her to come on Monday... I then found out she had been in town the former weekend and hadn't even stopped by to say hello. I texted her goodnight after midnight and she just said "night"

When my mom and sister got home, they just went straight to bed, no "hey your birthday is in an hour, want me to stay up with you?" No acknowledgement at all.

I have to buy my own birthday present from my mom for myself with my own money I have been saving up.

All of my "friends" are still in town but not one of them wanted to take the time to come have a pizza with me. Even though, every year I remember their birthdays, I make them something special, I stay up with them to say happy birthday etc.

My dad is half the continent away and won't be able to call or text.

My grandparents forgot about me the day my uncle announced they were pregnant. So I probably won't get a call from them.

And right now I feel so alone that I honestly cannot stop crying even though I hate feeling so pathetic. Sorry for this useless rant, it just makes me feel even more unwanted and unloved than I already do by thinking of how horrible this day is going to be.

Anyway sorry for giving you all a sob story to read... I just don't want to be alone...

2. happy birthday!!! I'm sure they didn't mean to hurt you, but its still a big occasion which they should have honored, I'm sorry for that:frowning2: reguardless, I hope you have the bestest birthday ever and congrats on another year of being an awesome person in a cruel world

3. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

*busts out of cake, begins to strip*

You can't say your birthday was terrible. I, the great and glorious Kaiser, stripped!

(*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*)

4. Mickz

I know they probably didn't mean it, but it doesn't help my insecurities :icon_sad: thank you (*hug*)

I stand corrected, my birthday is now much better with a naked kaiser streaking through my thread *laughs* thank you (*hug*)

5. TigerInATophat

Out Status:
    Some people
    Happy Birthday!!!

I shall further emphasize this statement through the use of smilies:

:birthday: (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*)

6. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I guess that makes the two of us. My 17th birthday sucked so bad my mom cried... But happy birthday and things will look better trust me they did for me

7. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think everyone goes through a terrible birthday at some point in their lives! On the plus side, at least you're getting yours out of the way (comparatively) early! :icon_wink Seriously though, I'm sorry you're having a miserable day. I think you should make up for having a disappointing birthday by having an AMAZING year! :icon_bigg

8. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Oh gosh I'm so sorry you had such a rough day -hugs-

9. Justinian20

Happy Birthday to you. (Starts operatic performance) She is having a not so good daaay and no one has any music to play, (party music plays full blast) Forum moderator screams let's start a party.

10. Oh hai

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Happy Birthday!
    Št'astné Narozeně!
    Штьастнэ Нарозэне!
    So a trilingual happy birthday to you! I have birthdays kinda like this every year, but not this extreme. My parents say a halfhearted happy birthday, no cake, no presents, no friends. No one at school remembers, except my crush, and he isn't even a person who knows me that well. But this sounds so much worse. I'm so sorry you had to go through this. Feel better!

11. Mickz

Thank you! (*hug*) You are all wonderful people!

I hope they do start looking better thank you and sorry your birthday sucked too (*hug*)

I plan on going off with a bang when I finish school :roflmao: Thank you (*hug*)

Cute rhyme :slight_smile: Thank you!! (*hug*)

Just knowing I'm in a community with such wonderful people already makes me feel 100% better! Thank you! (*hug*)

12. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    happy birthday honey, :slight_smile:(*hug*) :birthday:

13. drendrle09

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow, that's just rude of your closest friends and family. Sorry about everyone being wrapped up in themselves. Be extra good to yourself today. Happy Birthday!!!

14. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
  15. Mickz

Thank you everyone! :slight_smile: