1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The killer mixed signals...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by karin000, Dec 5, 2014.

1. karin000

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hello all!

I need some advice. Lol.

I'm a freshman in college, and in one of my classes I met this girl. She's beautiful and a really nice person. We got along from the moment we met! And we've known each other for about 2 months now.

Well, I've been interested from the moment I met her, but she sends so many mixed signals it's crazy. About a month ago, she asked me out to the movies with her. Her and me. We had a good time together.

Then, the next week I asked her out to see another movie. Before that, we talked for a bit, and we got to the "crush" subject. When she asked "Is there anyone you are interested in?" I said there was no one, just... Okey, just because I could't say: "Yes, you.". She asked about some past relationships of mine, and I opened up about a boyfriend and told her about another girl I liked. She said she understands, and she often finds women attractive too. But she didn't say she was gay!

Long story short: she doesn't say she wants me, but never said she didn't want me either.

We have been hanging out together, and we watch series together, just the two of us... And she's just confusing... Is she being nice? Or is she interested? Let me know your thoughts!!
    I just didn't wanna ask her anything like "hm, what exactly are doing" because it would be really awkward.