1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Love-root silkthread crotch and vine

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Sitri, Dec 5, 2014.

1. Sitri

Remember me? I don't. I can't see. Fuck, everything hurts so much. I can't find a rope or a gun or anything! I don't care! Bah, friends are weaknesses. I can hear you talking about me...no! I feel it? Who are you? Bile runs through these veins! You will die, screaming and alone. Go to sleep my Prince. There is no will. Shh... sleep... I can only sleep. Everything else is pain. One pill two pill three pill four... haha, I wish. No wishes, pointless. Agios o Atazoth. Not a name, a symbol. Traitors! Every one of you! And by the knife... my blood is so pretty. Maybe if I take it all out I'll be pretty? I am delirious? You are fibbing, my cock-sparrow! Shit! Am I real!? The first sin granted knowledge, and my last shall grant me freedom. The watchers have fallen. See ya next time.

2. shinji

shinji Guest

Your post intrigues me, and while i do want to comment on several points of it, as well as become your friend so we can further discuss said points. I am unfortunately unable to do so, at the moment due to forum restrictions and the fact that i'm far too sleepy to even get into a serious discussion. Mind elaborating a bit on what you wrote?

3. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You can find freedom clearly in your writing. You have so much to give to the world, an exception talent indeed. Use your gift of poetry to great use, you have so much to live for.

4. Sitri

See, see!? Strangers come to my aid, not one that would remember my name! They're traitors, masquerading as friends. I can see the black spot in the center of my vision grow. I am not psychotic! I swear, they're yelling at me... shit, where'd the blood come from? He shoved razor wire up my ass and pulled it out my nose, wrapping around my lungs in the process. I cut off his hands! But that too was a lie. Don't make me go back, not into the dark... just give me some nembutal.